Fellowship? Yes, we’ve got that!
We have a lot to celebrate here at Second Congregational! If you are looking for more ways to be connected, here are some opportunities to consider! Click on any link to learn more.
- Lectionary Bible study
- Discussion groups or spiritual retreats
- Outreach/mission projects
- Women’s Fellowship
- Men’s Fellowship (Spirit on Tap)
- “Second Sunday” potluck suppers
- “Chat ‘n Chew” lunches – 1st Thursday of the month.
- Dinner Groups
- Music – whether with your voice, with handbells, or with another instrument, as soloist or in a group
- Service on a Board or Committee
- Youth Group for kids fifth grade through high school
- Intergenerational activities like the Advent Craft Workshop, bowling, outings & adventures, and more